Cookingist.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have implemented procedures for receiving and addressing copyright infringement claims.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on Cookingist.com, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
You can send the above information to our designated Copyright Agent:
Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will take prompt action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We will also notify the user who posted the material in question, providing them an opportunity to respond with a counter-notification if they believe the material was removed or disabled in error.
Please be aware that we may provide the user who posted the allegedly infringing material with your DMCA notice, including your contact information. By submitting a DMCA notice, you consent to such disclosure.
Please ensure that your DMCA notice is accurate and complete to the best of your knowledge. Knowingly submitting a false DMCA notice or misrepresenting facts may result in legal consequences.
This DMCA notice is provided in accordance with the requirements of the DMCA and does not constitute legal advice. For legal advice, please consult with an attorney.